1. Single Entry Business Visa
Maximum length of stay is 60 days and extendable for another 4 month locally.
Extensions can be applied for and obtained in Indonesia from the Immigration Authorities. 2. Multiple Entry Business Visa
Valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
Issued upon authorization of the Immigration office in Indonesia. It is suggested that the applicant’s counterpart in Indonesia should apply locally on his/her behalf. Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below.
Business Visa Documents Required:• Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the proposed date of entry into Indonesia.
• Fully completed visa application form.
• One colored passport size photograph.
• Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (eg. a Bank Statement). Together with: (a) For Business purpose:
• Two supporting letters, one each from the applicant’s company and sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia, setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for incurred costs.
• Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office in Jakarta, Indonesia if the duration of business is to exceed 60 days. (b) To attend a conference/seminar:
• A letter of invitation from the conference host setting out details, including nature, duration and program of the conference/seminar.
Validity of Business Visa:
Business visas are issued within five to six working days from receipt of application providing all documents are in order.
Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.
Please feel free to contact or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, questions, concerns, or to inquire about our products and services just fill out the form below.